Friday, April 3, 2009

Horses


I admit it. I fell off the proverbial weight loss horse. I had a really bad day at work on Tuesday and to make myself "feel better," I got Mickey D's for dinner. Of course eating junk food just made me feel worse. It's a vicious cycle. But I've spent the last four days eating what I wanted, when I wanted and not walking except to do something at home or work.
However, I am getting back onto the horse and I'm feeling better already.
I've decided to be proactive with my future career. Starting in the fall, I will be going to back to school in a local Community College. I took the last year off from classes because I didn't really know what I wanted to do with my life. Now, I've decided to become an Administrative Assistant by getting an Associates's Degree in Business Office Technology.
I am so excited about going back to school that if it weren't for the fact that it's been raining like crazy all day, I would go for a walk at the Reservoir. Of course I could walk on our treadmill, but it's not the same.
Anyways, tomorrow is a new day and I will be jumping hurdles with the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment