Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I was so proud of myself last night. I went to Target and Stop n Shop to pick up a few things with my parents and I can honestly say that I only picked up 1- 4 pack of Cadbury Easter Eggs, and they were the smaller size too. I didn't go down any of the middle aisles in Stop n Shop and I only went down the one food aisle at Target to find the eggs.
I even saved one of the eggs from being eaten last night. Yea for me.
I have to return to Stop n Shop this evening though to return Twilight to the Redbox machine. That was the whole point of going last night but both Redbox machines weren't working. The doors were stuck. So I'm going to check tonight after my walk.

Also a proud moment, I haven't bought lunch at work in over a week. That's money saved and money in my pocket. I find that bringing my lunch forces me to eat healthier. The only healthy food places here are Subway and Au Bon Pain. ABP is too expensive and you can get sick of too many subs.
This is also forcing myself to think about what I'll want to eat at lunch time. I'm the type of person who doesn't know what they want to eat until their starving so planning meals is hard for me.
It's one of the things I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment