Sunday, March 29, 2009

Steps I Take

For the last week I have been wearing a pedometer. My mom has worn a pedometer everyday for years and she loves it. So I thought I'd give it a shot. Or at least another shot. I'd tried wearing one before but it didn't really help. This time though, I've made myself a calendar for the rest of this year to write down my daily step counts.
I figure at least this way I have proof that I'm working on losing the weight.
It's weird, on days that I work I get about 2-3000 steps, if I just walk then I get about 10000 steps, if I walk and work in the same day I get about 13000 steps. It's exciting to see the numbers going up.
I think that this summer I'm going to buy a really expensive pair of Nike sneakers so that I can buy that iPod device you put in the shoes. It's a more accurate pedometer and it'll probably help a bit better than the one I currently have strapped to my hip.

No comments:

Post a Comment