Monday, March 30, 2009

How much?

Okay so the moment of truth has come. I currently weigh 281.5lbs. That means in order for me to weigh 160lbs I need to lose 121.5lbs.
Of course this weigh in is on a scale that we've had for years and I don't know that I trust it all that well.
I think that I'm going to order a new scale today. One that will give me my body fat percentage too. I want to be as accurate as possible.

On another note I plan on returning to Curves next Monday. I have attended my local Curves on and off for the last 5ish months. Except the last month and a bit where I took that time off. aka slacking. The way I see it is that I need to do a bit of weight training along with the walking to make by body toned and not just thin. Curves provides an environment for me to do that without looking like a total idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment