Monday, March 30, 2009

Today Was the Day

Today was the day that I was going to extend my walk to cover the restof the walking trail. And then I had to pee. Sounds weird right? But at the reservoir, they don't have any port-a-potties anywhere but the parking lots. So I walked my usual route and walked a little slower than usual (which really wasn't all that much slower). I think that at least I walked at all today.
I was supposed to go walking with a friend of mine but she bailed saying it was too cold for her. After I hung up with her I decided I wanted to walk with or without her. My walks are too important to me to just skip one. I always feel really proud of myself after a good walk. Like those little endorphins are drugging my brain or something.
I love endorphins, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment