Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jobs

Today I gave my boss an official letter of resignation. I know, you all think I'm crazy for quitting a job in this economy. However, I have enough money saved up to last me til I get another job plus I live with my parents who buy all my food and pay for my cell phone. I currently work for a Customer Service desk in my local mall where I am the assistant manager. I no longer wish to be the boss nor do I wan to deal with butthead employees who can't do what they're asked to do and a mall management team that is purely and wickedly annoying.
So I am going to take a summer school course and try to find a job where I will only be working about 15-20 hours a week. Then in the fall, I might conider just doing school. I'll definately be attending school full time, I just don't know if I'll work during that time. We'll see.

On a positive note, I have been eating really well today. No real exercise today 'cause my inner thighs feel like they've been stretched to the moon, but tomorrow I should be back on the treadmill. My thighs are just yelling at me for pushing myself to walk 3 miles in less than an hour. 58 minutes and 2 seconds to be precise. :) (can you tell how proud of myself I am?)

No comments:

Post a Comment