Monday, April 20, 2009

Weigh In Time


Hi Everyone! Welcome to a lovely, drizzly, Monday morning.
So I almost to post my weigh in today. Hell, I almost forgot to weigh myself today. But ... drumroll please ... my current weight is 278.8lbs with a body fat percentage at 45.1%. I am pretty happy. I mean, normally, I experience a quick weight loss and then start to even out but I'm happy with 2lbs per week.
That said, I also haven't been following a strick nutrition plan. I've eaten sensibly and in smaller portions but still, have given in to foods that I want to eat. Like today, for instance. My Mom got me, my sister, and herself Chinese for lunch. Though I did have a slightly healthier Chicken and broccoli this time. And then I just had a brownie after dinner.
Mmmmm ... brownie! Of course now I feel a little guilty, but I know that I'll be better.
It's going to take a couple of false starts before I really get going. And if all I'm able to do is lose 2lbs per week, then I can live with that. Because that still spells out progress.

Of course, Ideally I want to lose weight faster than this. And I want to really start incorporating a little jogging into my walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment